Terms & Conditions
These are the terms and conditions (the Terms) that apply to the qwiddle.co.uk web site (the Site). Please read them carefully before using the Site, as by accessing it you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not accept these Terms then you shouldn't make use of qwiddle.co.uk.
- Update or modify site content (including, without limitation, these Terms); and
- Suspend or discontinue this Site (or any part of it) or your access to it, at any time without notice and for any reason.
You agree to review these Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of this Site or the content will mean that you agree to any changes to them. This Site and the content is designed for use solely in the United Kingdom and is not directed at, nor intended for distribution to or access or use by, any person in any other place.
- You must ensure that all of the information that you provide to Qwiddle.co.uk is accurate.
- You must ensure that the password you choose to enable access to qwiddle.co.uk is kept safe and secure and is not shared with anyone else. If you think someone else might know it please change it.
- You are responsible for all spending associated with the account and liable for any amount owed. You will not make a purchase for your child of goods not legal for an under 18 year old and you must comply with the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy on all purchases.
You must not:
- Knowingly introduce viruses or other contaminants on to this Site;
- Gain, or attempt to gain, unauthorised access to this Site or our computer systems; or post or transmit any material that is threatening, illegal, defamatory, abusive or offensive.
- Make a purchase for your child of goods not legal for an under 18 year old and you must comply with the PayPal Acceptable Use Policy on all purchases.
Qwiddle's site provides links to a number of other sites and services including Twitter, Facebook, PayPal and a number of retailers. All of these Linked Services are also subject to separate terms and conditions which govern their use. If you are a Customer who has registered for or accessed any Linked Service, you will also be subject to their terms and conditions, which you should review before interacting with such sites or providing such third parties with information about yourself.
Please note that any links to third party Websites provided by Qwiddle are accessed at your own discretion. We do not endorse or accept responsibility for the content of any third party websites.
Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that this Site remains available to you and the content is accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that;
- This Site will be available or otherwise meet your requirements
- The content is accurate or complete
- Access to this Site will be uninterrupted or that there will be no delays, failures, errors, omissions or loss of transmitted information; and
- No viruses or other contaminants will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your data or computer systems.
You access and use this Site and the content at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage which you or any other person may suffer or incuras a result of accessing, using or relying upon this Site or the content.
Qwiddle does not give investment advice. If you need investment advice you should obtain advice from a qualified advisor who is authorised by the Financial Services Authority.
Trade Marks and Copyright
"Qwiddle" is the registered trade mark of Qwiddle Ltd. Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this Site and the Content is owned by us or our licensors.
You may use the Content for your own personal information. Please don't copy, download or use any of our material for any other purpose.
Email is not a completely secure means of communication and it may be possible for others to intercept, read and alter your messages to us. As such, messages and information you send to us by email are sent at your own risk.
The Legal Bit
English law will decide any legal questions about these Terms and about our dealings with you. The courts of England and Wales will also deal with any legal questions connected with this Site and these Terms.
If you break any of the Terms, Qwiddle reserves the rights to:
- Issue warnings: written or verbal
- Suspend or terminate your account(s)
- Bill and pursue you for the costs and expenses (including legal fees) that Qwiddle or its agents incur as a result.
If you believe any Content is inaccurate or you have any suggestions on how this Site or the Content could be improved, please e-mail us at email@example.com., or write to us at our registered address:
Qwiddle Limited, 101 Station Parade, Harrogate, North Yorkshire, HG1 1HD.